I remember when we were waiting for Sarah to be born, I remember when Sarah finally came and how excited we were to have a baby in the family again. There were never a lack of arms to hold her! I was so thrilled when we were asked to be Sarah's God Parents. I remember all of the school pageants, plays and events of Sarah's growing up. Well, Sarah has met someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with, someone who loves her and is very special. I had the pleasure of meeting Nate last summer and couldn't be happier for them both. Congratulations you two, see you at the wedding!
Watch for more news on Sarah and Nate!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Congratulations!!
I remember when we were waiting for Sarah to be born, I remember when Sarah finally came and how excited we were to have a baby in the family again. There were never a lack of arms to hold her! I was so thrilled when we were asked to be Sarah's God Parents. I remember all of the school pageants, plays and events of Sarah's growing up. Well, Sarah has met someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with, someone who loves her and is very special. I had the pleasure of meeting Nate last summer and couldn't be happier for them both. Congratulations you two, see you at the wedding!
Watch for more news on Sarah and Nate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete