Saturday, December 11, 2010

Eating and Drinking, Drinking and Eating!

Introduced Rick and Pam to one of our favorite breakfast places, Maria's Cafe.  They have several items on their menu but  Steve and I seem to be in a rut, we always order the same thing. Steve orders Chilaquiles con pollo and I always order their omelette con jamon y queso, very tasty stuff.  It was kind of sad to come back and find that Jorge, Maria's husband had died of lung cancer earlier this year, he will be missed.
Crit invited us to her boat earlier this week for dinner but before we had dinner there was the requisite dock party!  It's funny, it doesn't matter what country you are in, all you need are boats,  friendly sailors on the dock and booze! Appetizers appeared out of nowhere and new friends were made.  What a great life!

2 comments:

  1. You are right - it is a great life. So glad that you two are having such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what country is right! Glad you guys could make it out here. I will be back in town soon and I got a phone! Yeah.

    ReplyDelete