As Victoria and I pack up the car and get ready to head South I can't help but think the first thing I am going to do when I walk in the house is look to my left and see if Steve is sitting in his big ole Papa chair grinning that special grin. If I do, I think I will have died and gone to heaven or maybe I will finally wake up from a really bad dream.
The No Worries is clean, spiffed up and listed with a broker, all is well on that front.
I look forward to a friend-filled year ahead!
I am really looking forward to some girl time in La Paz. See you south of the border next week!!! Sarah
ReplyDeleteHey Ana, He is here! I just cleaned his chair for him he hadn't put that leather stuff on it for months!!!!Your timing, weather wise is perfect. Miss you.
ReplyDelete