Remember Willie? Well, he left the nest
I called and called, I think you know the rest
Crazy dog, he had it allI thought he loved that yellow, rubber ball
But even that he left behind
He didn’t even seem to mindNow I’m left with food, treats and toys
I don’t know about those fickle, fickle boys! Okay, you made it thru that, the rest is easy!
After Willie ran away, I decided that he was just too much dog for me so he has become a ward of the La Paz Dog Whisperer and tomorrow I will meet dog number two, Molly.
Molly is a Schnauzer, I think she is two years old and a dear. We shall see.
I shall keep you posted on the dog thing, everything else is great! La Paz is beautiful as always and today was a sleeveless day!
Happy Holidays to all of you!
When you have Mollie, Willie will come back. Ha!
ReplyDelete